Thursday, May 31, 2012

LOST


Middle of the night there was a girl who crying like a child lost her doll. Just a word in my mind can describe the feeling in this girl.
“can we unite again without any doubt, without any hesitate, without any backstabber, without any dengki, without any tak puas hati. Can we just smile and laugh together again? Can we just forget the past? And reborn a new history of a great friendship.  I’m lost. I’m feel alone. I try to smile but maybe I’m to hard or maybe I’m not too good to be yours friends or maybe am I a bad mouth? i don’t want to talk about  worst. I just want to be good and if I’m wrong please forgive me. I don’t mean to hurt all of you my friend. My friend. Share with me your pain your happiness. I’m also a human. There is a heart that beat every second and can die in any time. Truly, how can I just look at what happen to you .wondering around what why. How can I forget our friendship. Can you forget that? Human make mistake. I can't live. Lost of me. stress. .when there in no solution in life. There is ONE that always looking."

YA ALLAH, YANG MAHA BESAR, YANG MAHA AGUNG, YANG MAHA MENGETAHUI, MAHA PENGAMPUN LAGI MAHA PENGASIHANI

Ya ALLAH, jika dugaan ini adalah untukku.tabahkan lah hatiku.sabarkan lah hatiku. Dari kecik lagi jika melibatkan persahabtn aku adalah yg paling lemah. Kuatkanlah hatiku ya Allah.aku redha,aku trima. Jika dugaan ini membuatkan aku menjadi insane yg lebih baik.kuatkanlah hatiku YA Allah.kuatkanlah hati2 kami.jauhkanlah kami dari sifat dengki.dari sifat iri hati.dari sifat berkira..permudahla urusan ku.ampunkalah dosaku ,dosa kedua ibubapaku,dosa abang adik2 ku.dosa sahabat2ku.saudaraku dan muslimin muslimat.ampunilah kami YA Allah. amin

No comments:

Post a Comment

ni pon merapu!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...